How can we improve?

invalid gift cards are being issued

I earned my Amazon gift card today, after multiple edits and no responses from Customer Support when I emailed asking for assistance, and the gift card code is invalid. This comes up on feedback that others have had the same problem. Please send a correct code immediately. thank you.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    oneashoneash shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kayla.nichols.knkayla.nichols.kn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I posted two days ago about being given codes that had already been used one another account. I sent an e-mail to support that day, and then this morning I checked my rewards and they had given me new codes that were valid. So, I guess there was just a mix up, and they fixed it very quickly! I'm impressed

• kayla.nichols.knkayla.nichols.kn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This just happened to me! I am new to using viewpoints, so this is the first time I've attempted to redeem anything. I redeemed my points for two $5 Amazon Gift cards. I was given two codes that looked legit, but when i tried to redeem them, Amazon said they had already been redeemed on another account. I'm very upset and don't know what to think. I had heard great things about this site, but I think I just wasted a lot of time.

• BroomfieldBroomfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I received the same invalid code. I emailed support almost a week ago, still no response.

Feedback and Knowledge Base